As an organizer, you have the option to adjust booking and billing data and resend the confirmation email at any time. This is relevant, for example, if
- the invoice address is to be adjusted.
- the e-mail address of a participant or booker changes or was entered incorrectly.
- a ticket is to be transferred to another person.
- the answer to an attendee's question is to be adjusted.
If one of your bookers not only wants to change data but also the ticket or product selection, please read our article on rebooking participants.
1. Editing booking data
- Go to the booking overview - either via the menu item "Booking overview" in the left navigation menu or via "Manage bookings" on the detail page of the respective event.
- Find the booking whose billing address you want to change by entering the booking or invoice number (TX-...), the name or the e-mail address of the booker in the search field.
- Go to the booking details page by clicking on the booking in the overview.
- Click on "Booker" and adjust the invoice or participant information as desired by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Click "Save" to save your changes.
2. Sending the updated documents
If you want to resend the updated documents to the booker by mail following the change, click on "Actions" and select "Resend booking confirmation email" or "Resend payment request email".
You will receive amessage asking if you want to resend the booking confirmation or payment request. Click on "Send".
Which email the booker receives depends on the status of each booking:
- Paid bookings: For bookings paid via doo, you can resend the confirmation email, to which - according to the current settings - tickets are attached, if applicable. For credit card and PayPal payments, the payment confirmation is also attached as a PDF. For bookings paid by bank transfer, no invoice will be attached to the confirmation email, as this has already been sent with the payment request.
- Bookings with outstanding payment: For bookings with payment method "Purchase on account", which have not yet been paid, the payment request will be sent again with the details of the bank transfer as well as the invoice attached as a PDF.
- Manual bookings: For manual bookings with their own payment processing, the booking confirmation will be sent again. An invoice will only be sent if it was generated during the booking. If no invoice has been generated so far, you can do so if you wish via "Create invoice". Tickets will be sent automatically according to the settings of the event. Further information on manual registration can be found here.
- Approved booking with outstanding payment: If a booking with manual approval was released by you, but the booker has not yet responded to the release and completed the booking, you can send him this prompt email again.
- Free bookings: The confirmation email is sent, to which - according to the settings of the event - tickets are attached if necessary.
An overview of all email types and how you can customize the content can be found here.