If you are contacted by a booker who has questions or requests for changes to his or her booking, call up your booking overview: Either the cross-event overview via the menu item "Booking overview" (see 1. in the screenshot) in the left-hand navigation menu or the event-specific overview on the detail page of the respective event under "Manage bookings" (see 2. in the screenshot).
Find the booking whose data you want to view or change by entering the booking or invoice number (TX-...), name or e-mail address of the booker in the search field. Click on the relevant search result to go to the booking details page.
We have compiled an overview of all instructions on the subject of booking management as well as frequent participant questions and the corresponding answers:
1. Manage bookings in doo
- Edit attendee data and invoice address
- Rebooking: How to change existing bookings
- Cancelation & Refund Handling
- Bookings with manual approval
- Manual registration
- Bank transfer: How to deal with pending transactions
2. Answers to frequently asked booker questions
- What to do, if someone has not received their confirmation e-mail or ticket ?
- What to do when the booking website is not working (explanation for participants)
- Which payment methods are available? (explanation for participants)
- Mögliche Gründe für Kreditkartenzahlungsprobleme (Erklärung für Teilnehmer)
The general help centre for booker and participant questions can be found here. You are welcome to integrate the link into your event page.