Your event is live and the first bookings come in. In this article you'll find information on how you can monitor the incoming bookings and on how to download overview lists.
1. General booking overview
If you click on "Booking overview" in the menu on the left, you will reach the cross-event overview, which you can filter as you like using the selection field or the other search options.
2. Event detail page
If you open the event detail page, you can view the current status of bookings for the corresponding event online, and download the corresponding lists as excel files at any time. Below you can find explanations of the different sections of the event detail page.
- The graphic on the event details page shows how many tickets have already been booked. In the case of paid events, you can also see the current revenue numbers.
- By clicking on "Manage bookings" you get to the booking overview of the event. Here you can view all incoming bookings for the event. You can also download all generated PDF invoices as a ZIP file as well as export the booking overview as an Excel file. For more information on the download options please follow this link.
- When selecting "Attendees" you can access the online overview of all attendees for your event. Click on "Add attendee" to add further attendees to your event using the manual registration function. You can also download the current list of attendees as an Excel file. For more information on the online attendee overview please follow this link.
- You can use the "Manual registration" function to register attendees for your event yourself. As the organizer, you can, for example, change ticket prices manually and directly mark bookings as already paid for. All information on manual registration can be found here.
- Pro and Enterprise customers can view detailed evaluations of the success of their events under "Live Statistics", e.g. the chronological course of event sales or the conversion rates per channel.
- "Last Activities" shows you the most recently updated bookings for your event. To view all bookings and their details, go to "Manage Bookings" as described above.
- At the bottom, right under "Ticket categories", you can see at a glance which and how many tickets and products have already been booked and, if applicable, what kind of revenue you have created with each of them.
Click here to find out how you can make changes to ticket categories and capacities, or end the booking period after an event has gone live.
3. Email notifications about incoming bookings
Additionally to the online booking overview, it is also possible to receive automatic notifications about new incoming bookings by e-mail. Further information on this can be found here.
4. Managing bookings and attendees
You can find all information on how to properly manage bookings and attendees here.