As doo organizer you can edit the attendee and invoice data of your bookings at any time and resend the confirmation email with the updated data. This might for example be required if
- the invoice address needs to be corrected
- the email address of a booker or attendee has changed or was entered incorrectly during the registration
- a ticket should be reassigned to another person.
- the answer to an attendee question should be updated
If a booker does not only request to change the data but also the ticket or product selection of his booking, please have a look at the article about Rebookings.
1. Editing booking and attendee data
- Go to the booking overview - either via "Booking overview" in the left main menu or via "Manage bookings" on the respective event detail page.
- Search for the booking you would like to edit by entering the booking or invoice number (TX-...), the booker's name or his email address in the search field.
- Open the booking detail page by selecting the booking from the search results.
- Click on "Edit data" and change the booking or attendee information as requested.
- Click on "Save data" in order to save the changes.
Note: If you leave the checkbox "Accept changes also for corresponding contact in the Contact Center" activated, the data of the corresponding contact, which is linked to the booking, will be also be updated.
2. Sending the updated documents
In order to resend the updated documents to the booker after changing the data, please scroll down on the booking detail page to the invoice details / booking information and click on "Resend invoice email" / "Resend confirmation mail" to send out the email with the updated documents.
Which type of email the booker receives depends on the status of the respective booking:
- Paid bookings: For bookings that were already paid, you can resend the booking confirmation email - depending on your event settings- eventually with tickets attached. If the payment was made via PayPal or credit card, the payment receipt will be attached as pdf. For bookings that were paid via bank transfer, no receipt is attached to the confirmation mail, as the invoice was already sent with the payment request.
- Bookings with outstanding payment: For bookings who selected bank transfer as payment method and haven't been paid yet, will receive another payment request with the invoice PDF file attached.
- Manual bookings: For manual registrations with "Direct payment to organizer" as payment method, the booking confirmation is resent - depending on your event settings - eventually with tickets attached. An invoice is only attached if it was generated during the manual registration process. If no invoice has been generated yet, you can still do so by clicking on "Create invoice" before resending the email. For more information about the manual registration, please follow this link.
- Approved bookings with outstanding payment: If a booking with manual approval has already been approved but the booker has not reacted and completed the booking yet, you can resend that request email.
- Free bookings: The confirmation e-mail will be sent - depending on your event settings - eventually with tickets attached.
An overview about all email types and how you can edit the content is explained in this article.