As an organizer, you have the option to resend automatically generated emails.
- Go to the booking overview, either via the menu item "Booking overview" in the navigation menu on the left or via "Manage bookings" at the respective event.
- Find the booking for which you want to resend an e-mail. Click on the arrow to the right of the booking to access the booking details.
- Under "Booking Details" you can resend the last email.
- Pending bookings: For bookings that have not yet been paid, you can send the invoice email with the details of the transfer and the invoice attached.
- Paid bookings: For bookings paid through doo, you can resend the confirmation email. Tickets or name tags will be attached according to the current settings. For credit card and PayPal payments, the invoice will be attached. For paid wire transfer payments, the confirmation email does not have an invoice attached as it was sent with the invoice email.
- Manual bookings: For manual postings, the invoice is attached to the confirmation email if an invoice is on file. If none is stored, you can generate it via "Create invoice". Tickets or name tags will be attached according to the current settings.
- Free bookings: You can send the confirmation mail again. Tickets or name tags will be attached according to the current settings.
Article is closed for comments.