We are continuously testing the accessibility of our sites. Due to the variety of browsers, operating systems, firewalls, add-ons and virus scanners it can happen in individual cases that our sites do not work correctly or cannot be loaded properly.
If you are confronted with such a problem, here are some first-aid tips:
- Log out of doo and try to log in again.
- Check if a software or an add-on like for instance an ad blocker prevents the site from loading and eventually deactivate it.
- Open the page in a different browser.
- Try it on a different device.
- Open a private or incognito window via your browser menu and try, if the problem still appears. If yes, the issue might be related to outdated cookies or cached contents. Go on with tip 6.
- Clear your browser history (especially cache and cookies). This is usually possible via the settings of your browser. You can also update your cache by clicking on the refresh button (usually next to the URL bar) while pressing the shift key.
- For older operating systems (e.g. Windows Vista) and browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer 8), which are no longer supported by the providers, we cannot guarantee compatibility as doo is optimized for current browser versions. In such cases please update your browser to a newer version.
- Try again at a later time.
Our Support Team is happy to help at any time if you experience login issues or problems with our platform. To help you in a quick and efficient way, please include the following information in your request:
- Which device do you use (computer, smartphone, tablet)?
- Which browser and which browser version do you use (e.g. Firefox 40.0.2, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 46.0)?
- Which operating system do you use (e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, iOS)?
- Describe briefly, what happens when you open the website. Did an error message or a loading bar appear? A screenshot is always very useful.
- Does the site work in a private or incognito window?
- If an ad blocker or another similar software is blocking the website, please tell us the name of the software.
Article is closed for comments.