We test the access to our websites regularly. Because there is variety of browser, operating system, firewalls, add-on and virus-scan applications, there are still some cases, where our doo websites are not loading or working correctly.
If you are facing problems as mentioned, some helpful first aid advice are listed in the following:
- Please check if opening or loading a new page in a new tab/window as well as the usage of cookies is disabled by an application or an add-on like e.g. an ad-blocker. Please deactivate such an application for the booking website in case of doubt.
- Please empty the history of your browser (especially cache and cookies). This can be achieved via the settings within your browser. Alternatively you can open the website in a private or a so called incognito window.
- Please use another browser.
- Please use another device.
- Please try again later.
If you have problems with the booking process, our booking-service team will gladly assist you anytime. To help you fast and correctly, following information are helpful for us:
- Which device was used for the booking process (computer/laptop, smartphone, tablet)?
- Which browser is being used and which version is it (e.g. Firefox 40.0.2, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome 46.0)?
- Which operating system are you using (e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linus, Android, iOS)?
- Please describe shortly, what happened, when loading the website. Was there e.g. an error notification or a loading symbol? If possible, a screenshot will be very helpful for us.
Article is closed for comments.