How can I include an individual attachment to the emails sent by doo to my participants?
- Go to the settings via the event details.
- Click on "Advanced settings".
- There you will find "Tickets & Attachment". Clicking on it will open a dialog where you can set up your attachment.
- Upload the document that you want to send to the attendees. You can attach a PDF or JPEG file up to a maximum of2 MB.
- Depending on the content, you can choose whether the attachment should be sent with the registration and/or the payment confirmation (see below).
- Click Apply to save your settings.
If you activate the checkbox "Save as default" before clicking on Apply, the stored settings will be saved as default and applied to all newly created events.
When will the attachment be sent to my participants?
You have two settings options that allow you to determine when the attachment is sent to your participants, depending on its content:
- The attachment will be sent together with the invoice or the payment confirmation for bookings with costs (e-mail type: payment request and booking confirmations with invoice).
- For manual chargeable bookings, the attachment will only be sent if you specify during the booking that a payment confirmation should be attached.
- For free bookings, the attachment is not sent because there is no invoice or payment confirmation. If you want the attachment to be sent with free bookings, check the "Event information" box accordingly (see below).
- Examples: Booking and cancellation conditions, general terms and conditions, cancellation policy.
Information about the event
- The attachment is sent with the registration and payment confirmation. The participants will receive it only after they have paid. In addition, it will be attached to the reminder email that participants receive shortly before the event.
- For free bookings, the attachment is always sent.
- For manual bookings, the attachment is sent when an email goes out to the attendee, whether with or without payment confirmation.
- Examples: Directions, program, liability statement, "please bring" list.
You can also activate both options at the same time.