After your booking process, you will receive a secured link to your doo booking portal. There you can download your documents ( like tickets or invoices ) anytime as well as view your booking information:
- Here you can check, if the e-mail address is recorded wrongly.
- If this is the case, please write an e-mail to [email protected] and state the booking number as well as the correct e-mail address.
- We will then correct your address and send the booking confirmation again.
Please keep in mind, that the organizers will keep in touch via your stated e-mail address. Please make sure, that the e-mail address is recorded correctly.
If you did provide the correct e-mail address, but do not receive a confirmation e-mail after a successful booking despite the correct e-mail address, the typical reason is, that the automatic generated confirmation e-mail was rejected or blocked by a spam-filter, a firewall or similar applications.
- Please check your spam folder and the folder for advertisement.
- Make sure, that the e-mails from the booking-service address [email protected] will not be rejected. A good way to accomplish this, is to save it as your contact.
- Write an e-mail to [email protected] with a short message, that you did not receive a confirmation mail. Please do not forget to state the name and the e-mail address which were provided for the initial booking. This enables us to identify the booking correctly.
- Please make also sure that your e-mail inbox is not full and so that you can receive e-mails.