- Time and frequency of the revenue disbursement
- Composition of the monthly payment amount
- The doo payment documents
The ticket sales revenue is paid out to you at the beginning of each month for the previous month. Depending on the location of weekends and public holidays, the payout is usually processed until the 10th day of a month and is credited to the bank account provided in the settings of your fee-based events under Revenue disbursement.
If you would like to receive the payout of your ticket sales more frequently, please contact your doo contact person or our Support Team for an individual offer.
Unless otherwise agreed upon with us, the monthly payouts are calculated as follows:
- Ongoing events: 70% of all bookings that were paid in the previous month are transfered to your bank account. The remaining 30% will be added to your doo deposit and will be paid out after the event ended.
- Completed events: If events were closed (or cancelled) during the previous month, you will not only receive the revenue of the new bookings that were paid in the previous month but also the deposit that was accumulated during the whole sales period. Eventual transaction fees will be deducted from this final payout (see 3.2.).
Together with the monthly payout, the contact person of the organization account receives an email with the corresponding payout documents. If you would like to see or edit the current contact person, please follow this link.
Please note that the payout documents are currently only available in German - there's no English version yet.
The invoice address that is shown on the documents as well as your bank information for the payout are based on the information you provided in the settings of your paid events. For more information about where you can find and edit these data, please follow this link.
Please note: Only bookings that are relevant for your payout (because their payments were processed via doo) are considered in these documents. As a consequence free bookings, bookings with pending bank transfer and manual registrations with own payment processing are not included. If you need a complete overview of all bookings for an event - regardless of the payment status and method - you can download your booking overview from your event detail page at any time.
3.1 Payout document
The payout document gives you an overview of the live events and the ticket sales of the accounting period. Furthermore it provides details on how the payment amount for the respective month is calculated and the current status of your doo deposit.
Below you will find more details about the sections:
- Veranstaltungen (Events): The event overview shows the number of current, completed and cancelled events that were live in the previous month.
- Umsatz (Revenue): Here you can see the revenue of the bookings were paid via doo payment processing in the accounting period. Unless otherwise agreed upon with doo, 70% of the monthly revenue is directly paid out in the following month. 30% will be added to you doo deposit until the event is over.
- Auszahlung (Payout): This section shows the composition of the payout amount of the respective month. If a fee-based event ended during the accounting period, you will not only receive the revenue of the ticket sales of the past month, but also the deposit that was retained during the sales period, minus eventual doo transaction fees.
- Guthaben (Deposit): Here you can see your current doo deposit. It consists of the deposit of the previous payout period, plus the new deposit amount added
- the previous month (30% of the ticket revenue) and minus eventual deposit payouts for events that were completed in the previous month.
On the following pages, you will find for each event a list of the individual bookings that were paid in the previous month, as well as a general overview on the total revenue per event on the last page.
In addition to the payout document you will receive an invoice for eventual doo transaction fees in case an event has ended during the accounting period. For each completed event a separate invoice item is created. The amount of the fees depends on your doo package or rather the contract conditions agreed on with us. If you have any questions regarding your current conditions, please contact your doo contact person or our Support Team.
Transaction fees are calculated on the basis of the total event volume, which corresponds to the sum of paid bookings according as per collective document (see 3.3.).
3.3 Collective document
For each fee-based event that has been completed in the previous month, you will receive a collective document listing all active and cancelled bookings that were paid via doo before the moment the document was created.
The overview of active bookings shows the total event volume, which consists of the actual ticket revenue plus the value of redeemed promotion codes). Paid bookings which were subsequently cancelled are listed below.
If you need an overview of your bookings in Excel, you can download the current booking list from the booking overview at any time. If you filter out the bookings with own payment processing as well as those with "Payment date" "Open", you will get the equivalent booking list as shown in the collective document.
3.4 Special cases: Subsequent payments
If a booker who selected bank transfer as payment method pays for his pending booking only after the final payout of the event has been settled, the amount will be added to your next regular payout with the reference "Nachträglicher Zahlungseingag" (Subsequent receipt of payment). For more information on how to deal with unpaid bookings, please follow this link.