Pro and Enterprise customers have the possibility to manage their events in doo as a team. The multi user feature allows you to give other people access to your organization account, each with their own doo user account. At the same time, a doo user account can get access to more than one organization accounts. Each invited user will receive his own user account with a personal login that allows him to jointly manage events and bookings of different organizations and to switch between them.
1. Managing users
Only team members with the role "Administrator" have access to the organization settings and only they can invite new members into their organization account and assign them certain roles and accessibility rights: Please click on the gear icon in the header right next to your name in order to manage your team members.
1.1 Adding new users
1. If you would like to invite new users to your organization account, go to the organization settings and click on "+ Invite new users".
2. Enter the email address of the person that should be invited to your organization account.
3. Assign a role to your future team member:
- Administrator: Has full access to your organization account, including the possibility to manage the access rights of team members
- Event Manager: This member has the same rights as an administrator, but cannot access the organization and team member settings as well as the settings of your revenue disbursement
- Booking assistant: This member can manage attendees, contacts and bookings, without being able to see sales figures, download booking lists, edit events or to send out email campaigns
- Read-Only: Has insight into the event overview, bookings and contacts but cannot edit them
4. Click on "Invite" in order to send the team invitation to the email-address you entered
5. As soon as the new team member clicks on the link in the invitation email, he can choose a personal password and access your organization account.
1.2 Changing the roles of your members
As team administrator you can adjust the role of a team member at any time. Go to the organization settings, choose the appropriate role for the respective user and confirm it.
1.3 Removing team members
In order to remove members from your team, go to the organization settings and click on the trash bin symbol in the row of the respective user and confirm the removal. From then on, the user won't have access to your organization account any longer.
1.4 Editing an email address
It's not possible to edit the email addresses of existing team members. However, you can remove the user account of the outdated email address (s.1.3) and reinvite the user using the new email address (s.1.1). This basically replaces the old user account with a new one.
2. Switching between several organization accounts as a user
If your user account has access to several organization accounts and you would like to switch between them, just click on your name in the top right corner of the the header and select the respective organization from the list.
The organizations in that list are the ones you have access to. Every organization account has an ID that is displayed right next to the organization's name.
Tip: To distinguish the organization accounts we recommend giving each organization a unique name in the organization settings. That name will then be displayed next to the doo ID. If no name has been assigned yet, it will be listed as "My Organization". Click here to learn how to edit your organization settings.
Article is closed for comments.