First Aid Tips
There are many reasons why you might encounter difficulties when loading the booking page. The doo customer success team is happy to help you with your booking and investigate any problem. However, there are a few first aid tips that you might want to try:
- Use another browser (like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome).
- Use another computer or mobile device, preferably one that works on a different operating system.
- Check if a software on your computer/network or an add-on in your browser interferes with the proper display of the booking page (e.g. an ad-blocker or firewall).
- Come back later.
- If you visited the page before: Clear your browsing history, especially your cookies and your cache. You will find the option for this in your browser's settings. For refreshing your cache, you can also click on the page refresh button while pressing the shift-key.
If the tips above do not work, please do not hesitate to contact the doo customer success team. We are happy to help you anytime.
Please note: There are a lot of reasons why a page is not displayed properly. The more information we have, the easier it is for us to help you. By including the following information in your inquiry, you will help us a lot to properly investigate the issue:
- On which device did you try to book (computer, smartphone, tablet)?
- Which browser and which version did you use ?
- What operating system do you use (e.g. Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, Android)?
- Please describe shortly what happened when you open the page. Do you for example see any error messages or a loading sign? A screenshoot would be a tremendous help for us.